WORKGARD Safety Barrier System
- A Work Zone Safety Barrier that consists of four safety orange panels, two “Caution” signs, two “Confined Space” signs and four orange and white reflective panels. Other sign legends are available.
- WorkGard uses a high impact co-polymer polypropylene that is portable, lightweight, durable, reusable and highly visible.
- Safety Barrier provides worker and pedestrian safety and is ideal for confined space manholes, sidewalk barriers, airports and hospitals.
- Modular design for multiple applications, which means any number of panels can be easily connected to form square, round, rectangular or linear structures.
- Accommodates flashing barricade lights.
- Unique hinge design allows for permanent Rebar application.
All Plastic Type III Barricade
Meets MUTCD Standards
- Manufactured from a specially formulated plastic compound utilizing polymer protection and a UV stabilizer
- Lightweight, easy to assemble and durable
- Designed to yield upon impact to minimize damage to the vehicle
- Endcap for the barricade provides internal support that eliminates tightening problems on hollow core plastic boards
- Available with (1”x 8” and 2”x 8”) extruded plastic boards in any length desired
- Reinforced ribs provide extra strength that reduces bending and warping in hot climates
- The Works All Plastic Type III Barricades are currently available in white with black uprights
All Plastic Type I, II Barricade
NCHRP Crash Test Certified and Meets MUTCD Standards
Unique sand ballast system eliminates awkward sand bags and stabilizes the barricade in windy conditions.
- Lightweight features allow ease of handling
- Injection molded leg design provides increased strength and prevents sagging in extreme heat
- Panels are recessed to protect the reflective sheeting
- Strong one-piece design insures improved impact resistance
- Completely stackable to reduce warehouse space
- Molded clips holds 24” to 48” signs
- Manufactured from specially formulated plastic compound, utilizing polymer protection and a UV stabilizer
- Designed to yield upon impact to minimize vehicle damage
NCHRP350 Crash Test Certified and meets all MUTCD Standards
- Lightweight features allows for ease of handling
- Withstands the strongest of impacts
- Manufactured from specially formulated plastic compound utilizing polymer protection UV stabilizer
- Available with (1” x 8” and 2” x 8”) extruded plastic boards in any length desired
- Legs angle in “Parade Application” for greater stability
- Top rail is 36.5” above ground to conform to MUTCD standard
- Can be used as a Type I or Type II barricade or a sign stand
- The Works Parade Barricades are currently available in white