|Superdome Drum and Base
- Double (one on each side) flag mount holes with pre-molded stops for
all-purpose flagging situations
- Enlarged arch carry handle allows gloved workers easy, comfortable and
- Ribbed dome top for increased target value and superior structural
- High gravity molded rubber base hugs the road as if it were "glued
- Recessed reflective band tiers, maximum width 6" accommodates USA MUTCD
2" maximum spacing specifications
- Two pre-molded light mounts are designed for standard size bolt and cup
- Rounded dome top discourages any dangerous debris or rocks to collect on
top of drum
- Tested and certified to meet the crashworthy requirements of
||Low or high density polyethylene
||LDPE (12 lbs.), HDPE (10 lbs.)
||Base of drum to bottom of dome - 36"
(meets Fed. MUTCD VI Section 6F-5e)
Base of drum to top of dome - 39"
Base of drum to top of handle - 41 1/2"
||18" minimum (meets Fed. MUTCD Part VI, Section 6F-5e)
||H.I. / E.G. / D.G.
|Reflective Band Size
||4" / 6"
|OPTIONAL BASE SPECIFICATIONS
||Molded rubber snap-on base
||Drop over base (natural bio-degradable materials or molded rubber)
||Drop over base (blow-molded polyethylene plastic, sand fillable)
||Sand filled snap-on (LDPE / HDPE)
||Sand bag snap-on base (LDPE / HDPE)
||25, 30, 40 lbs.
||3 1/2 lbs. (empty) to 40 lbs. filled
||4 to 40 lbs.
||2 1/2 lbs.
||Black / Cad. Orange
|All specifications and descriptions are subject to change without
Patent No. 5,722,788 & Patent No. 6,019,542