This I-Beam Reflector/Protector is a patented product that offers both
reflection and protection. This piece is specially molded to slide down over the rear flange of low
impact beams that support the guardrail system. This piece provies the protection of the sharp
edges should a pedestrian accidentally fall on the beam. This product is an absolute musst for rest
parks, running and bije paths, and any place that people come in close proximity to the sharp
corners of the I-Beam.
In addition, each reflector has DOT approved 3Mm reflective tape for increased visbility in both
daylight and darkness. This product is unique in that it has a dual purpose of increase hazard
visibility and protecting people from serious injury.
- Piece is molded to slide down over the flange of the beam on low impact guard rail
- Takes only seconds to install
- Constructed of Polypropylene Copolymer with an added UV stabilizer
- Piece can withstand repeated blows from a hammer without cracking, chipping, breaking or
- Eliminates serious injury of pedestrians by covering the top of steel I-Beams
- 3M DOT approved high reflective diamond grade tape in amber, white or safety orange
- Provides increased visibility of guardrail systems
- This material has been tested and passed ATSM tests D1508, D1238, F638, D790, D256, D570,
F785, and F794.
Product # 250 - 5
The guardrail delineator was designed to increase the visibility of guardrails.
It is constructed of PVC with an added cold weather compound and a 10-year UV stabilizer. This
product is extremely durable and has an extra long life expectancy. It can withstand the impact of
snow and ice that is thrown from snow plows. We designed a product that has the durability to
remain intact through the entire winter in northern climates.
The delineator has 14 sq. inches of 3M, DOT approved
Diamond Grade reflective tape. If desired, it can be ordered with tape on both sides. The product
is easily nailed to the wood blocking using galvanized roofing nails. On metal, the delineator can
either be glued to the web of the I-Beam or screwed using self-tapping metal screws.
Offers increased visibility of guardrails
Reflectance area of 14 square inches
3M, DOT approved diamond grade reflective tape in amber,
white or construction orange
Available with tape either on one or both sides of
Extremely durable PVC construction with excellent impact
Added cold weather compound
UV stabilizer added
Installation completed in a matter of seconds
This material has been tested against ASTM D792, D2240,
D638, D790, D256, D696, D648,D1784, D4218 and D4226